Making Midland A Better Place
To make Midland a better place to live and work, our efforts are focused on education, self-sufficiency and health: the building blocks of a good life.
Fiscal agent for any Funded Program, Community Initiative, or Community Grant must be:
- 501(C) 3 Nonprofit
- Health and human service organization serving Midland County
- Governed by a local volunteer board
Three different funding opportunities offered by United Way of Midland.
– Provides support to immediate and creative responses to identified community needs.
– Collaborative effort (3 or more partners) to address an identified UWM community outcome.
– Funds individual programs.
To receive notification when applications are available, please email Michelle Evans or call the United Way Office at 432-685-7700. To get information on how to become a Grant Allocation Panel Member please download the Volunteer Information Form.