Give to Something You Care About
United Way is addressing Midland’s most critical needs with a goal of maximum impact. We work with a broad range of local partners such as government, businesses, residents and other service organizations to assess and identify the needs of the community. Based on these needs, United Way develops initiatives, supports collaborations, funds programs, convenes experts and fosters new and needed community services.
Our work is organized around three focus areas:
- Make sure every child is school ready
- Increase high school graduation rates
- Help youth gain the life skills to succeed
- Help families reduce debt and manage their finances effectively
- Make sure Midlanders in crisis have access to emergency and basic need services
- Increase availability of affordable housing in safe neighborhoods
- Teach youth and adults to avoid risky behavior
- Help individuals and families to be physically and emotionally healthy
- Make sure people in crisis have access to health and counseling services
Give to United Way of Midland and your gift will have a lasting impact.
FINANCIAL GIVING OPTIONS
Your gift to United Way is 100% tax deductible and all programs funded by United Way are closely monitored by volunteers and staff to ensure their success at making our community a better place to live, work and raise our families. We support programs that work to strengthen youth and children, the elderly, families and individuals from all walks of life.
Use the following simple form to donate via a secure server. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. After clicking Submit, you’ll be taken to another page where you’ll be able to enter your credit card information.
Interested in running a United Way campaign at your workplace? Contact Lauren Hopkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pledge card that can be mailed directly to our office.