Help everyone to be healthy.
We know that unless a person is healthy – physically, emotionally, and behaviorally – then the likelihood of achieving self-sufficiency and meeting educational goals is difficult.
- Youth and adults avoid risky behavior.
- Individuals are physically healthy.
- Individuals and families are emotionally healthy.
- Individuals and families in crisis have access to responsive and effective health and counseling services.
United Way of Midland funds 22 programs in this focus area. Please see the table below for all funded programs in this focus area.
– Supportive Programs & Services
Boys and Girls Club of Midland
Casa de Amigos
CASA of West Texas
Centers for Children and Families
Community Children’s Clinic
Midland Children’s Rehabilitation Center
Midland/Odessa Area Aids
Midland Rape Crisis & CAC
Mission Center Adult Day Service
Palmer Drug Abuse Program
Safe Place of the Permian Basin
The Springboard Center
Click here to download a pdf of all the funded programs and grants.
With your assistance…23,000 youth and adults receive help and counseling in order to be both physically and emotionally healthy.